- Land Size: 6952 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Villa
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Electric
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes,
- Kitchen: Modern, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate and Other
- Living area: Formal lounge, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Attic
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Rural
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Firstly, be sure to disregard all previous price indications for this great little lifestyle. Vendors position has changed dramatically, and this property will be SOLD, hence AUCTION on June 29 at 11:00am on site (unless sold prior)!!
Now read on....
If you are looking for a peaceful and private rural property with room for the kids to play, trees to climb, animals to rear and want it all with character then this gorgeous
Circa 1920's villa, lovingly renovated in the 80's and located on 6952m2 (1.5 acre more or less) of land is a must to view.
With lush gardens enhancing the exterior of this very appealing home, the interior will not disappoint, ornate ceilings, a generously proportioned kitchen, separate dining and lounge, three double bedrooms one bathroom, two toilets and an enormous upstairs area, presently used as office space, ensures plenty of family options available here. A large covered veranda overlooking the land offers all seasons dining and a wood burner fireplace well positioned for winter warmth... perfect.
Double garaging with a concrete floor, plus a separate carport so plenty of vehicle and equipment storage.
Only a few minutes from Wellsford township, schools and amenities, plus the now fully integrated bus service running regularly to Auckland city, you cannot afford to miss this stop.