- Land Size: 2920 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Block and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire (Closed), Gas bottled, Electric
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, hobs are gas, gas fixture in place for bottles, all hot water runs on gas also.
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Stone Top)
- Living area: Separate living, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: - Blinds / Curtains in master bedroom - Garden Ornaments - a few garden pots with plants - art rail in master bedroom and blue room - sign 'Kwekkensteijn' on front lawn
About this listing
Position fabulous, in an inherently convenient and popular location with Schools and Shoe Smith Domain close by, this super family home is offered to the market by vendors whom are resolute in their decision to sell.
The section is large 2920m2 allowing the well-appointed home to sprawl comfortably amidst the easy-care gardens and mature trees, plenty of space for children and family pets, even room for a swimming pool? Oh So Private!
A lovely modern kitchen with separate dining flowing to extended living spaces, all leading to the extra bonus of covered conservatories providing the perfect environment for all weather entertainment areas to relax in the sun whilst enjoying the views of the garden. Two bathrooms, separate laundry, an office, covered carport, plenty of off-street parking and an added bonus of a shed + large undercover workbench - a lot to love about this gorgeous North facing home....
With such a big section there may be potential to subdivide (subject to council consents) Buyers with future vision will know they have a sound investment.
Such an exclusive spot! Vendors are committed to the next chapter in their lives and are adamant a sale is necessary, interested parties are advised to act with haste.
To download the documents for this property, copy and paste the following link: