- Approx Floor Area: 231 sqm
- Land Size: 1174 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1910
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Villa, Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber, Carpet and Other (coir carpet, kauri bathroom)
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters, Blinds
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, water feature, heat-pump, shutters - wooden, integrated fridge freezer - meile, dishwasher meile, 2 heated towel rails, 1 gge door remote, bathroom cabinet, mirror in bathroom, hallway coat rack.
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (small library)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Manicured
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Bird Bath, sundial and weathervane
About this listing
Top Class Villa Sensation...
Owner releasing beloved, meticulously presented yesteryear villa. A once in a lifetime opportunity to procure a timeless masterpiece for you and yours!
Restored to current building code yet brimming with the original character and charm of a classic turn of century Kauri Villa. Convenient town location; walk to shops and schools.
Set on 1,174 m2 family sized section, gracious lawns, beautiful gardens, topiary hedging and water feature reinforce the superb presentation, quality workmanship and attention to detail of this exceptional Villa package.
Modern open plan living with seamless flow to covered veranda and alfresco dining
Designer kitchen boasts quality appliances and will inspire the home chef.
Raised ceiling height and multiple French doors suffuse this exceptional home with light and sun.
Four bedrooms and two bathrooms accommodate family and visiting guests.
Considered to be one of the best restored Villa's in Warkworth.
Be fast to view!
Establish your interest quickly to become the lucky new owner of this most precious Villa Icon.