- Approx Floor Area: 231 sqm
- Land Size: 1.0266 Ha
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2016
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary, Other (Rammed earth), Enviro friendly home (Enviro friendly home details: rammed earth)
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Open carport
- Construction: Rammed Earth
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Polished and Other (concrete)
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Light fittings, Dishwasher, Garden shed, water filtration system, 1x kitchen wall unit, 3 free standing w/r. Rangehood, wall oven, induction hobb, integrated microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, waterpump, x2 heated towel rails, 2x auto gge door remotes.
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Microwave and Finished in Timber and Other (Oak)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Entrance: Foyer & Hallway
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Bush, Private, Rural
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, BBQ area (with power)
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Tank x 2 25,000ltr
- Nearest Town/School: Matakana, montessori pre school
- Water features (eg pond): stream
- Landscaping: minimal
- Plantings: boundary
- Contour: sloping
- Fencing: full boundary
- General: Property boasts stand of covenanted native bush & stream (fenced)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Tank (size: 2 x 25,000 ltr)
- Sewerage: Other (Eco waste system (tiger worm))
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Located a convenient three kms from vibrant Matakana Village; this sheltered north facing lifestyle is blessed with a copse of covenanted bush and meandering stream.
Perfectly suited to family needs or your retirement to the country. Montessori pre school within one km of property.
European design and style melds with environmental sensitivity in the creation of this stunning home.
Rammed earth and concrete construction maintains year round stable interior climate with minimal heating cost. Cosy wood burner provides winter warmth
Ikea designer kitchen, lights and wardrobes enhance the European feel of this delightful home.
Open plan with easy indoor/ outdoor flow. Awaiting your choice of all day sun decks and patio spaces.
Bedroom wing includes second living/rumpus. Work from home office is private from living.
Landscape to your requirements on expansive contoured lawn area around house. Small orchard planting includes Avocado and Citrus. Space for family and pets.
Eco friendly waste water system and water heating complete the perfect sustainable living lifestyle package.
As our Vendors say " This house will outlive you and your children"
Invest in your future and view this compelling property without delay!