- Approx Floor Area: 132 sqm
- Land Size: 2355 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Corrugated Iron, Block and Iron
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Stove x 2, Wood Burner, Heater in bathroom, Aquatica tub in laundry
- Kitchen: Standard, Upright stove, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom, Other (Large Barn)
- Granny flat: Granny flat
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
A tidy, spacious, large classic Kiwi bungalow - a family home with good storage and extra space underneath plus a big barn and mature orchard on a huge 2355m2 section (approximately). Many theoretical options here: potentially sub-dividable? Use for family/extended family, boarders/guest accommodation, rent the barn for storage, work from home options with all of this space or land bank? The possibilities are endless and too multiple to list, so come view for yourself and see what you can do!
HOUSE is spacious - comprising a warm sunny space (enormous master bedroom) spacious lounge with wood burner, office space, modern kitchen and dining, a beautiful big conservatory to enjoy all-day sun and wonderful rural views over the backyard. Spacious internal access 2 car garage with direct access to upstairs living area. Downstairs (with internal stairs) offers extra space for storage, workshop - further potential may be an option to look into?
BARN is a large, separate, lockable ½ round barn space with loads of storage, bench, and further potential options may be present here too. Currently rented for storage - alternately may have options for a work from home space, lifestyle options, or have an income stream like the current owner as a storage space.
Great location, handy to shops and schools. Soon to be completed Auckland motorway extension plus Auckland Transport bus services upgrade will allow easy access to the City - commute to Auckland CBD!
Whatever you are looking for - this property is a rare opportunity not to be missed and a Must to View!
*Please note - some areas of the property are not fully consented, and any subdivision would be subject to full Council approval - please contact listing agent for further details.