- Land Size: 809 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Garage used as sleep-out, Off street
- Construction: Garage - Iron
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: (Floor Insulation in cottage only), Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Electric
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: *Main cottage: Dishwasher, Gas Cooker, Electric Oven, Range Hood, Light Fittings, Extractor Fan in Bathroom, Rubbish Compactor, Water Pump, Garden Shed x 1 *Garage/Sleep-out: Drapes, Ceramic Hob & Oven, Range Hood, Light Fittings, Microwave, Heated Towel Rail, Dishwasher, Garden sheds x 1, Outdoor bath and shower, Fan in bathroom, Water Pump, Bar Stools x 2
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Other
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In bathroom and In garage
- Views: Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Tank
- Sewerage: Septic, Other (Garage Septic is not permitted)
- Locality: Close to schools, Close To Coastal / Beach
About this listing
Open 60 minutes prior to Auction.
Located amid a great little settlement, this charming home with flexible boutique sleep-out is indeed unique. Set on a large level section overlooking the Whangateau Reserve and with immediate access to the Whangateau Harbour with wide unimpeded water views to soak up. You can see, smell and hear the beautiful blue sea.
The home has been delightfully enhanced with an excellent makeover and offers an ambience you will be sure to adore. With three bedrooms, well designed kitchen, dining and separate lounge room spilling seamlessly to a large sunny outdoor entertainment area.
A clever conversion plus a 1 bedroom sleep out, (legally described as a garage) could be perfect for family, Air B&B - options abound!
Just minutes to the bustle of Matakana, or over the hill to grab some fish and chips from the iconic Leigh café, then home to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of your own oasis, plenty of room on this lovely large level section for friends and family, tents in the back yard....Play cricket on the reserve, enjoy all your water sports don't just Imagine and let this rare opportunity pass you by.
This property will not be around long as is ideally suited to families, retirees, holiday investors looking toward the future, a lot on offer here and with a relocating vendor, this is a Must to View! Stake your claim today on this wonderful coastal property.
To download the Property Documents in relation to this listing please copy & paste the below link into your browser and click "Download" below "Property Documents":